I have noticed this, although it may not be specifically related to Live Mail; it seems to happen in other programs. I've found that if I tab around, I will eventually find a link or another field. If I hit control+home to get back to the top and then do say all, it reads fine. Somewhat clunky, but it works. Fortunately, this doesn't happen for me very often.
Erin

From: "Daniel McGee" <m...@hotmail.co.uk>
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 3:28 PM
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Problem with latest Jaws in windows live mail whenarrowing through messages with alt left arrow

Hello everyone, I'll try and keep this nice and simple. Basicly if you read the subjectline it basicly says it all. Have anyone notice this lately in the latest version of Jaws. I thought all my problems were gone when I got the latest update of Jaws 11 this month. lol I can prove this because when I am checking my mailing lists what I do is hit enter on the bottom of the unread message then jaws says from then the subject then goes on to read how many links in the email then would normally read the text of the message. But every now and then jaws finds a message and for some weird reason won't read the body of the message. After this I tryed using NVDA and it red the message that jaws was unable to read. So don't know what's going on there.
Have anyone else notice this issue with live mail?
Using latest build of jaws 11 and the windows live mail 2009 version.
Hope to hear some comments soon.
Thanks
Daniel