From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Mike & Barbara
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 10:18 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Outlook 2003

Hi Deb;

I am glad you got Jaws11 repaired / updated.  However, since I don't use
Outlook I have no clue as to what the problem might be.  Why don't you
explain in detail what problems you are having with Outlook 2003 to the list
and see if someone has a fix.  It could possibly be something as little as a
setting needing to be changed.  If you have already done this, try again.
Someone with the fix might not have seen your post.  Are you subscribed to
the blind-computing list?  This is another list owned by Mr. Ferrin.  If not
I have posted the necessary information for subscribing and posting below.

blind-comput...@jaws-users.com  (Default E-Mail)

blind-computing-j...@jaws-users.com

blind-computing-le...@jaws-users.com

blind-computing-requ...@jaws-users.com

The default email address is the one for posting to the list.  You can reach
a different group of viewers on this list.  Hope this helps and we certainly
hope you can get your Outlook issues resolved.  Take care.
Mike