To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 11:33 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Email Search

you can use jaws find f3 key

thanks

allen
turn information into income ask me how
----- Original Message ----- From: "Patricia" <pzoell...@tx.rr.com>
To: "Users of Jaws" <JAWS-Users-List@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 11:10 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Email Search

Is there a command or hotkeys to look for emails within folders in OE?
I had deleted one and needed it back and having 130 deleted emails to look through was getting extremely tedious, but I couldn't seem to find any key combo to evoke a search.

I'm sure there is one, but I can't recall what it is?

Thanks,

Patricia