To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 10:58 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Laptops with 32 bit vrs 64 bit

Sorry. I agree it's all technical. Basically, 64 bit operating systems can use all the RAM (Random Access Memory) your computer offers. So, for example, if you have 4GB (4000GB or 4096MB), then a 64 bit operating system can use all of that, rather than 3 to 3.5 on a 32 bit operating system.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266