Hi I at one time, had some sound effects for MS word 2003, and really liked
using them, but I don't remember where I got them, and how to turn them on, if
Istill have them installed, can some one tell me how to find out if I have
them, and how to get them, if I don't? There was a chime, when I saved a
docqument, and a noise when I opened closed and when I high lited, and
deleated, there was a little sound, and I liked them, if any one can help
thanks so much susie
Tomorrow Is Always Fresh With Know Mistakes In It yet.
Anne Of Green Gables