Try restarting your computer.  I did this and it worked.  Wayne
"A merry heart does good like medicine, but a broken spirit dries the bones." ----- Original Message ----- From: "susie Q" <susi...@cogeco.ca>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2010 12:42 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] sound effects for MS word 2003?

I am an xp user it is just not there I have run the steps several times but it is just not going any were and I am pretty sure i have the sounds installed susie
Tomorrow Is Always Fresh With Know Mistakes In It yet.
Anne Of Green Gables
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69ma...@charter.net>