Instead of using the 0 key ont eh numpad, you would use the Caps Lock on the laptop keyboard. It does take some getting used to at first. You can find keystrokes for laptops in the Jaws Help Section in your Jaws program. Hope this helps! wayne Scott "A merry heart does good like medicine, but a broken spirit dries the bones." ----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh" <lawdog...@comcast.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 4:53 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] LAPTOP KEYS WITH JAWS

Jaws Users,
I have been using my Dell 1545 laptop with an external number pad. My question to the list is what is the learning curve if I decided to do away with the external number pad and just use the keys on the keyboard? Is there any tutorials on this topic anywhere? I have Jaws 10 and my windows is XP. thanks for all help offered on this matter. I thought it best to learn this while school is out for the summer.