From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of chris
hallsworth
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2010 7:11 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] drop box

The only way I found was to watch the Dropbox icon in the notification area.
If it says all files up to date then all your files are ready to be shared
or viewed remotely.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 24/06/2010 3:03, pmahu...@xtra.co.nz wrote:
> Hi I'm using drop box and JFW11with xp and the only way I know there has
been files put into my box is that I hear a pop.  I know that I should get
verbal confirmation that new files have been added and what they are.  Does
anyone know how I get this announcement? Any help would be appreciated.