Hi I'm using jaws 10 and windows xp. Having a problem where if I invite someone to use a folder Don't see the folder in my drop box, and also the website doesn't seem as accessible as it used to be with jaws and fire fox. Has anyone else had these experiences?

Maria and Karly from Australia

Friendship   flourishes at the fountain of forgiveness. William A. Ward
twitter bubbygirl
skype: bubbygirl1972
msn, face book  & email: bubbygirl1...@gmail.com
alternative email
maria.chap...@tafn.org.uk
listening to powerradio104
www.powerradio104.com
PROUD MEMBER and support volunteer for  TAFN
www.tafn.org.uk

groups:
if interested send emails to
pray-4-1anot...@yahoogroups.com