From: "Mike & Barbara Arcadia" <mb69ma...@charter.net
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Date sent: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 13:11:40 -0700
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS and the Desktop

Hi Becky;

I am totally sorry I wasn't grasping what you were trying to tell
me when
you said, " JAWS review mode shows both my age and how long I
have been
using JAWS". I now have realized you were tellin me that you
have been
using Jaws a long time and what you refer to as the Jaws review
key is what
i refer to as the " Jaws Cursor Key ". It takes me awhile but,
if you hit
me hard enough it will get pounded in, eventually! LOL I did
learn
something out of this and that's the good thing.  Take care.
Mike