try aph.com

From: "Francis E. Khan" <fek...@tstt.net.tt>
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2010 11:45 AM
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] A talking clock

I got the link and downloaded the file which I added to my desktop. Apparently, the instructions on how to configure the program was not for the version downloaded as mention of an option where one could change how the program functions.

So far it is working but I need to change the settings to work from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. and only have the hourly report on. I will await some sighted assistance to deal with this. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimi...@verizon.net>