I do believe ctrl shif f will fast forward the file in Windows Media player.

From: "dyer matthew on pc" <ilovecountrymusic...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2010 8:38 AM
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Listening to a FS podcast

 Hi, F 7 mutes wmp,. control p pauses. HTH.

Matthew

On 8/4/2010 7:36 PM, Francis E. Khan wrote:
I was listening to the July 2010 podcast from FS and after half an hour of listening, used the F7 function on the pc to stop it temporarily but when I came back and tried to listen to the rest, there was nothing.

Is there a way to fast forward the podcast so that I don't have listen to the first half? I used Windows Media Player to listen.