To: "Jaws Users List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2010 12:36 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Listening to a FS podcast

I was listening to the July 2010 podcast from FS and after half an hour of listening, used the F7 function on the pc to stop it temporarily but when I came back and tried to listen to the rest, there was nothing.

Is there a way to fast forward the podcast so that I don't have listen to the first half? I used Windows Media Player to listen.