From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Gerald Levy
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 1:08 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Who Needs JAWS 12 Anyway?

Obviously, there's plenty wrong with the ribbon menu system, or else
there
wouldn't be a market for apps like UbitMenu.  And FS wouldn't be
including
the virtual ribbon feature in JAWS 12.  I don't  use Office 2007 much
myself
(I prefer Jarte to Word 2007), but other list members have expressed
their
frustration with the ribbon menus, so I figured many of them would be
interested inUbitMenu.

Gerald