From: chris hallsworth <christopher...@googlemail.com
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Date sent: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 23:05:30 +0100
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Thanks to Chris H- Total Recorder is
awesome

Hi all,
I'm glad you're enjoying the software. Yes, I should have told
High
Criteria that it's accessible because of the keyboard shortcuts
built
into the program.
Now, to each their own, but I think their editing capabilities,
despite
it being basic, is quite good. But I will still use GoldWave for
more
advanced editing, including adding effects.
So, for JAWS users, you should have at least GoldWave as one
audio
program at your disposal.
Hope this helps.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Klango: chrishallsworth
If you have any computer problems or queries, please do not
hesitate to
contact me on the above channels.  Many thanks.