The updating to SP3 can take as much as an hour, depending on all the backups that need to be generated.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mobeen Iqbal" <mobeeniq...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 15, 2010 3:56 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Updating to SP3

Hi, SP3 shouldn't in theory be an issue if she's running jaws 6, i've used jaws 5 on SP3 in the past and it seems to work well enough. just allow it to do what it wants/has to do regarding files etc.

Mo.

Flor Lynch wrote:
Mike,

JAWS6.2 was before Windows XP SP3, so there could be a problem there. the cataloguing of files is something Windows Update to SP3 needs to do to complete successfully. I believe she'll still be on SP2 (if that was her previous.)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike & Barbara Arcadia" <mb69ma...@charter.net>