Hi,

I think the correct term for this in JAWS parlance as well is an OnMouseover element, which may be a link. On a desktop,press ctrl+JAWS+enter to activate it. Sometimes these OnMouseovers don't reveal any extra text, having been put there by the designer for goodness knows what.

----- Original Message ----- From: "BDM" <li...@braddunsemusic.com>
To: "Jaws Users List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2010 11:53 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Balloon hot key

Some web sites have a little help balloon or other information in a balloon that opens up when you point the jaws cursor over a graphic. Is there a hot key that will read just what is in the box/balloon? I couldn't find any info on it in the help files. I'm using the latest Jaws 11 update as of a week ago or so.

Thanks.

Brad