From: "Bill Fern" <billf...@verizon.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2010 9:45 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] how to get my folder options right

I am using jaws 10 and windows x p pro.

When I open a folder it shows me colems and I would like it to show the
contents  in a straight line. I would also it to aply to all folders.

This is a new computer and in the old computer it is like that.

I have looked in the folder options and can't seem to find it.  and can't
remember how it was done.  can anyone help.

thanks Bill Fern.