I sometimes get the same thing. Mine will say, "From edit fielde not found." Is this related? Wayne Scott "A merry heart does good like medicine, but a broken spirit dries the bones." ----- Original Message ----- From: "Nancy Shackelford" <ladym74...@netcommander.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2010 7:03 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Forms mode problem in O E

When I'm typing a new message in Outlook Express, it sometimes suddenly starts reading the whole message I was just typing and then the Forms Mode goes on and off when I hit the space bar and Enter and left-click. What is it that I accidentally hit when this happens?

TIA,
Nance

Nancy Shackelford
Walk On Faith & Trust In Love - Michael Reed