To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2010 3:35 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Voice Settings

Hi List,

I've been brushing up on my jaws skills lately and I'm slightly stumped on
what I've done wrong.

I'm using jfw version 11.0.1467 and I'm trying to sort out the voice
profiles.  When I open them, I don't see the dialogue that I know is
supposed to be there for changing the Synthesizer language. Can anyone tell
me what to do to make it reappear?  Or am I looking in the wrong place.

Thanks loads.

Kerry