Kerry,

In jaws 11 you have to distinguish clearly between the voice adjustment
menu and the profile selection menu under the voices menu from within
the
jaws contextual menu.

The shortcut control s with jaws key, only brings up the select profile
menu, which may perhaps be what you also get via the systems tray, I'm
not sure.

But in that menu, you cannot change the profile settings, only select
already set up profiles.

Thus, the change language synthesiser settings, only appears in the
adjust voices menu, which is the one you can't reach via the shortcut.

If you change the synthesiser language, only the profiles available for
the language you've chosen, appears.

So, if you have one Spanish voice profile set up or installed, it will
only appear when your synthesiser language is set to Spanish and vice
versa with the English voices.

As elloquence have voices for both Spanish and English, the elloquence
voice will appear in both, but the Solo direct human sounding voices,
are tethered to the specific installed voices for that presently
selected language synthesiser.

Only when you turn the synthesiser voice back to the other one, you
would get back the other languages' voices.

Regards,

Riana