it's probably doing updates.  give it a moment or 2.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michelle White" <michelle_...@hotmail.com
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Date sent: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 18:08:53 -0400
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Question For All Who Use Jaws 11

Hi all, this is a question and something to do with Jaws 11 that I had happen to me last night and it is not the first time it has happened. Can anyone tell me who uses Jaws 11 why my Jaws would stutter and then my laptop reboot itself and then just as a side note, all has been fine since this occurred last night so any input would be appreciated. Thanks and take care. Oh ya, by the way, is there anything I should be doing to make sure that this does not happen again? Thanks for any input again as I have said. Take care.

Michelle