Can you tell me how to put MS Word into normal view?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press" <braill...@hawaii.rr.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2010 3:25 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Microsoft Word 2007 and Jaws 10 Problem

Have you tried normal view? That's what my default is.
At 09:17 AM 9/17/2010, you wrote:
Friends,
I am using Microsoft Word 2007 with Jaws 10 on a Dell Inspiron 1545 Operating System (OS) XP Pro. Now that is out of the way the problem I am having is Jaws only seems to want to read in the Print Preview mode/ outline view. The reason this is a problem is if there is a lot of pages involved then Jaws tends to want to skip pages and has trouble transitioning from one page to another one. I usually have to go to the end of the page and press the end key after that I have to do a right arrow to get to the next page. Is there a more compatible view that Jaws will read in? I have tried the draft view with no luck if it is in the full view then it does not read either. Any help would be greatly appreciated.