well whatever works for ya. I saved a spreadsheet in the text format, and just prefer to read it in excel myself.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike & Barbara In Arcadia" <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2010 12:06 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Converting an .XLS file

Hi Don & Trish;

Thank you for your responses. I finally found a Text choice in, save as, in
the file menu.  I did learn some Excel keystrokes, enough to read what I
needed to read. It is much easier to read in Notepad though! LOL I guess
Doctor Phil will have to wait for another day, probably only 1 or 2.  LOL
Thanks again, take care.
Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Marang" <donald.mar...@gmail.com>