Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "rich" <rcha...@bellsouth.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2010 5:18 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Passwords

Hi all;
   I have XP home.
I am trying to create a password for use as the computer turns on.
When I go to user accounts and click on administrator and follow the steps to create a password and hear that the password is on. However, when I start up my computer, I get no prompt to edit the password, and the computer is accessible to all.

How can I set a password so that only I can use the computer?

Thanks.

Rich