Might it be in the quick access toolbar?

Chris H
You can contact me in the following ways:
E-mail and Facebook: challswor...@sky.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Blog: http://chrishallsworth.klangoblogs.net

On 23/10/2010 21:13, Lenny McHugh wrote:
Ok,I am using windows 7 32 bit, jaws 12 and windows live mail. I was sent an
email with an attachment. I have the virtual ribbons set.  first jaws does not
notify me that there is an attachment. I know that one is there. With the
virtual ribbons I can not locate where to save attachments. Any ideas?
---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational, inspirational with
a touch of humor. There is also a very extensive resource list for the blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com