I can not find it. If I have the message opened and use the tab key I can get to the attachment where I can open it. but can not find a save attachment button anywhere

-----Original Message----- From: chris hallsworth
Sent: Saturday, October 23, 2010 4:54 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] windows live mail jaws 12 and attachments

Might it be in the quick access toolbar?

Chris H
You can contact me in the following ways:
E-mail and Facebook: challswor...@sky.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Blog: http://chrishallsworth.klangoblogs.net

On 23/10/2010 21:13, Lenny McHugh wrote:
Ok,I am using windows 7 32 bit, jaws 12 and windows live mail. I was sent an email with an attachment. I have the virtual ribbons set. first jaws does not notify me that there is an attachment. I know that one is there. With the virtual ribbons I can not locate where to save attachments. Any ideas?
---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational, inspirational with a touch of humor. There is also a very extensive resource list for the blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com