Just a question.
What does the scripts do for skype?
I have on one computer XP, Jaws 10, and skype 3.8.
On the other win7, Jaws 11, and skype 4.2, and no scripts.
Thanks for your help.
Patti

Using JAWS 12 and skype 5 with the scripts for skype 4 x and it works well. -----Original Message----- From: Brad Dunse Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2010 8:21 AM To: Jaws Users List Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws 12, Dkype and Scripts
Hello,

What would be the optomum version of Skype to use with Jaws 12 and if any scripts other than what is in Jaws? I was running version 4.x with Jaws 11 and some scripts from Doug Lee I think? However with install of Jaws CTRL 1 and etc which normally moved to contacts list just rambles about no script to call blah blah blah.

I can get older versions from www.oldversion.com if need be. I'm running XP Pro SP3. If scripts are needed and you have, please send. Actually I want to think I don't even have the Jaws default scripts as I overwrote them with Jaws 11's assuming it'd actually work :).

Thanks.

Brad

Brad Dunse

Music is to the soul, what water is to the body

E Mail: b...@braddunsemusic.com

Website: http://www.braddunsemusic.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1464323555

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/braddunse