Hi Lennie:

Thank you for all the information. I need to do something about backing up my programs as soon as possible.

Not having a computer for nearly two weeks didn't go so well with me as my window to the world was blocked. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Lennie" <lenni...@mchsi.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2010 1:48 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] What has Google done?

Hi Frances,

The best way to secure your programs in event of failure is to use Image for Windows. David have done a couple of tutorials on backing up the computer and restoring it.

I tried the demo version which you can do for 30 days. You can find out more about it at:

http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/image-for-windows.htm

Here is the URL for the download page:

http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/downloads-image-for-windows.htm

Here is the URL for David's tutorial. It is under the utility heading, items 4 and 5:

http://www.jaws-users.com/audio/

Hope this will help you. You can also use Karen's Replicator to backup your important programs. David also did a tutorial on this software and it is a freeware. David's tutorial can also be found on the audio page under file management heading and it is the first item.

You can get the download for Karen's Replicator at:

http://www.jaws-users.com/programs/

It is the 22nd item under the file management utility heading.

Take care,

Lennie