To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2010 7:23 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] windows live mail populating a group

when I try to get to the contacts by f6 and finding mail and selecting contacts I then go to the list and did what was described from above but my application key gives me:
delete, send but no copy sub menu?
How do you form a group first?
I have Jaws 11 and Jaws 12 with windows 7

Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein

Access Tech Consultant
Facilitator of ECHO