To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2010 7:25 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] windows live mail populating a group

Thanks, where do you find this information. Out of curiosity how would remove a contact from the group?

-----Original Message----- From: David
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2010 7:11 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Hello there;

I'm assuming your wanting to add contacts to your newly created
group/category,

1, navigate to the contacts;

2, now, arrow to a particular contact which you wish to add to the
group/category,
press applications key, up arrow you should hear,
copy contact sub menu,
right arrow to open, you should see your group name their, press enter.

you now have one contact added to your group/category.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lenny McHugh" <lmch...@verizon.net>