Hi Jewel,
Are you talking about a laptop or some other equipment? I've never seen such a little wheel in that place on a keyboard.
Betsy
At 04:03 PM 11/24/2010, you wrote:
I believe it is also called the scroll wheel, but I have much more colourful names for the dratted thing. Can anyone tell me how to disable it, or, at the very least, make it a great deal less sensitive than it is. It is the little wheel just a centimetre to the left of the grave key on the number line.

        Jewel