Does the command line mode

skype:SkypeID?add

no longer work?

I am still on skype 3.8 myself but have always used th eabove method to add contacts.

hth

Doris

At 05:46 AM 1/6/2011, you wrote:
Good morning all & thank you for taking your time to read this correspondence. I am attempting to ascertain the best way to add contacts in skype version 5.x sense the edit fields will not except the use of the jaws forms mode. I haven't been able to go about adding contacts. Any help that anyone is able to provide would be greatly appreciated.
Sean Paul
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com