Exactly, In earlier versions of skype adding a contact was not an issue at all. However with 5.x, I haven't figured out an easy way to do it. Heck, haven't figured out a way to do it at all for that matter. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Janie Degenshein" <jdege...@comcast.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2011 13:43
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Adding contacts in skype

I have an earlier version of Skype and all I do is the menu for contact and it is all there

Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein

Access Tech Consultant
Facilitator of ECHO
Co-host of OTBS On The Bright Side
www.thruoureyes.org/brightside.html
jdege...@comcast.net
-----Original Message----- From: David Ferrin
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2011 1:40 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

I stand corrected but then it has been quite some time since I last added a
Skype contact.
David Ferrin
ow...@jaws-users.com
I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I'll probably screw that one up
too.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Negoslav Sabev" <neg...@gmail.com>