Hi All,
Thanks to everyone who answered my questions. I'm just starting to familiarize myself with Skype, so of course, I have still another question. Where can I download Skype Talking and is it compatible with JAWS 12 and Windows 7? Thanks.
Jo
----- Original Message ----- From: "Doris and Chris" <chipmu...@gmx.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2011 8:42 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] skype

www.oldapps.com

has old versions of programs up to the latest buillds.

hth

Doris

At 06:00 PM 1/8/2011, you wrote:
You can get older versions of software at

http://www.oldversion.com

but they only have Version - 3.1.0.144 as the newest there. To go to that page direclty go to:

http://www.oldversion.com/Skype.html

I don't know of a list for it but I'm sure there's one around.

Brad

On 1/8/2011  10:12 AM Jo Luland said...
Hi All,
I have two questions regarding Skype. First, is there a user list for Skype and if so, what is the address? Secondly, is it possible for someone to down grade rather than the reverse? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Jo
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Ferrin" <ow...@jaws-users.com>