  From: Kimsan
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 4:48 PM
  Subject: [JAWS-Users] punctuation setting for the period

  Hello:

  If I want jaws to pronounce 3 periods as in dot dot dot as oppose to
period
  period period how can I do this?

  I am using the latest jaws 12 by the way. I'm thinking by setting the
spoken
  level to some or most might do the trick but I haven't done that yet.

  Thanks.

  jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com