?if you are looking for the application key try shift f10. It might be it.

-----Original Message----- From: NCBootman
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2011 6:49 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Windows Live Mail

That is exactly what I did because I don't know where the "application" key
is on this machine. I have to have a sighted person find that soon. Thanks
to you and the other person too.

NCBootMan

-----Original Message----- From: Janie Degenshein
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2011 6:51 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

I delete a contact by simplyy going to contacts by control 3 and down arrow
to the contact to be removed and tap the delete key

Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein

Access Tech Consultant
Facilitator of ECHO