From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of NCBootman
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2011 5:03 PM
To: JAWS-Users-List@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Windows Live Mail

Hello Everyone. I have a Windows 7 machine which of course came with Windows
Live Mail. Is there information somewhere to make using it a more sane
process? Also, is there any way to delete an undesired Contact in Windows
Live Mail?

I look forward to getting to know all of you.

ncbootman
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com