My suggestion is to uninstall the update if u went thru the help menu and down load the update from the FS site. Having had a problem since doing this. There must be some thing corrupted in the auto update, for I had the same problem on both a XP Home edition and a Window 7 computer. ----- Original Message ----- From: "James Flusche" <buckeye...@wowway.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2011 5:29 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] problems with the new update

Hi list after installing the new update for jaws 12. My computer would freeze up after closing IE8 or after closing my windows mail program. My computer finally did a restore. This restored me back to jaws 12.0522. When I do a check for updates the new update is back there. When the next update for jaws 12 comes out, can I install it? or do I need to install this troubled version first and then install the next new update? I have emailed FS about this problem. Any suggestions would be helpful.
I have never had this problem before with any of FS's updates.  Thanks...
James Flusche

Author/Editor of The Morningstar Minute:
Owner/Moderator of The Morningstar The River group:

Please join my Christian email group at:

morningstartheriver-subscr...@yahoogroups.com

You can reach me by phone at:

614 266 4545

May the Lord bless you and your families...

GO BUCKS!!!
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com