Thanks R J, I will try it.
George R. Marshall
marshall.geo...@gmail.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "RJ" <rjf...@verizon.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2011 11:56 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] problems with the new update

Downloading the update from the FS site after uninstalling version 12 solved my problems. ----- Original Message ----- From: "George Marshall" <marshall.geo...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2011 11:01 AM

Hi:
I had no problem installing the update, but I find the focus problem is much worse with the new update. I am running XP SP3, 1gb ram and latest JAWS12 on this desktop. The focus problem is particularly bad when using OE and when setting on the desktop with no activity for a few minutes. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks,
o active
George R. Marshall
marshall.geo...@gmail.com