From: "Dujari, Prateek" <prateek.duj...@intel.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 5:12 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] (no subject)

Accessibility and adequacy of windows7's  native system image backup utility
Hello,
this week's 'top tech Tidbits' points us to the Windows 7 inbuilt system
image backup utility which comes included as part of windows 7. this is like
say, the 'image for windows' 3rd party program to make an image of the
entire hard drive to quickly restore the entire PC to a good working sate if
the PC or the OS starts acting weird or say the OS wont load up properly.
Below is an excerpt from the article that Top Tech tidbits points to.

1. If you have had personal experience with the native windows 7 system
image backup and restore utility would you pl comment on accessibility with
JFW? Any part of this utility that would prevent a blind person using JFW
from creating an image as well as restoring it?
2. Does this native utility allow one to create a system image backup on an
external USB hard drive?  this would be great and allow me to avoid dealing
with a whole bunch of CD's.

'Win7 makes image backups a snap. Open the Control Panel and, under System
and Security, click Back up your computer. In the left pane, select Create
system image and follow the steps.'

Prateek

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com