From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Flor Lynch
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2011 4:31 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] version of Skype similar to 3.8?

[To bring this into accord with list rules I have introduced a subject
line for this reply and thread.]

After Skype 3.8, Skype underwent significant changes in its architecture
such that, for a long time, versions of Skype didn't work as well as 3.8
did with JAWS. Now, however, Skype version 5.xx works excellently with
practically all usable JAWS versions.