This is most interesting. After the spell check crash It took a long time for
windows to report the problem. when I thought everything was back I wanted to
go into some of my folders to clean up. I have one for this list, guide dogs
blind handyman etc. Jaws would only read the in box. I restarted the computer
and again only the inbox was listed. I had my wife look at it and she had to
drag those boxes to the left side of the screen. If this ever happens again how
can I get jaws to find them for me?
---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational, inspirational with
a touch of humor. There is also a very extensive resource list for the blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com