Sent: Monday, February 07, 2011 8:05 AM To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] jaws would not read live mail boxes  Hi Lenny,  the
folder pane in windows live mail has a compact view option, and my guess
isthat's what was set when you could only see your inbox. To change this option
in
the 2009 version of wlm: 1. Open the layout dialog on the view menu. 2. tab to
the folder pane button, and press spacebar to display the options for
the folder pane. 3. tab once to move to a use compact view for folder pane
check
box, which you
can then set as desired.  In the 2011 version of wlm, the option is set using a
compact view button which
is in the layout group of the view tab.  David.  original message: This is most
interesting. After the spell check crash It took a long time forwindows to
report the problem. when I thought everything was back I wanted to
go into some of my folders to clean up. I have one for this list, guide dogs
blind handyman etc. Jaws would only read the in box. I restarted the computer
and again only the inbox was listed. I had my wife look at it and she had to
drag those boxes to the left side of the screen. If this ever happens again how
can I get jaws to find them for me?

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com