To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 9:38 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] jfw12 focus problem

I have also been having trouble with this same issue.  Using Jaws 12, and
Windows XP, but using Internet explorer 8, and Outlook Express 6.

I encounter this issue, mainly on WebPages though, and not necessarily in
the file explorers.

I also seem to have trouble with Outlook Express, again, with the same focus issues, and reading the message directly after the message I just landed on,
after deleting the message I was just reading in the preview pane.

It gets mighty confusing, as I'll have to do a say line command to get the
right message I'm on in the message list pane.

Has anyone figured out a fix for this?

Thanks.

Scorpio

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com