I found if I turn Jaws off and re start it, it helps.
RJ
----- Original Message ----- From: "Fanus" <buys.fa...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 6:19 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] jfw12 focus problem

Hi Listers
I encounter a focus problem with jfw12. When in i long list, for example files in a directory, and I downarrow then jaws jumps to other items in the list instead of staying on the alphabetic list. I think it might have to do with the screen resolution but if I make that lower jaws behaves better but then sighted people can not see all the items. In display properties it is set to classic theme. I tried the XP theme but that does not solve the problem. Even when I switch the view from list to detail it does not help.
I use XP Home.
Can someone please help.
Regards
Fanus