Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2011 2:17 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Block quote

I found how to stop this temporarily by pressing insert V, but I can't
find anything in the settings center.

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
lucky1i...@sbcglobal.net

When the power of love is stronger than the love of power,
then the world will know peace.

On 2/27/2011 1:59 PM, Wayne Scott wrote:
I would like to know the same. I am running Jaws 11.
"Love Never fails."
----- Original Message ----- From: "Maria Campbell" <lucky1i...@sbcglobal.net>
Does anyone know how I can get JAWS to stop saying block quote and block quote end?
I'm using JAWS12 and Windows7.
Thanks.

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com