Hey Mike,
I want to make sure the box needs to be unchecked, because when I went there on my window7, and my XP the box was checked, so I unchecked them.
So please unconfuse me, I need all the help I can get. smiles
Patti

For Maria with Jaws12 in the Settings Center;
1. Open the configuration manager & the default all applications.
2. Type in Web / HTML / PDFs in the Search Box or, just arrow down to it &
press the right arrow to open.
3. Arrow down to Reading, & press right arrow to open.
4. Now, arrow down 2 times & there's the indicate blocked quotations option, check it, tab to okay, press enter to save your changes, & close the config
manager.

For Wayne with Jaws11 & the configuration manager;
1. Open the configuration manager, open the default JCF Jaws configuration
manager, & press Alt + S, to open the Set Options menu.
2. Arrow down to, HTML Options, press enter, or, just press the letter H,
2 open.
3. When you the HTML options you should land in the Text tab, just tab once
or twice & you will hear jaws read the indicate blocked quotations option,
press the spacebar to check it, tab to okay, press
 enter, & press control + S, to save your changes & close.

 Hope this helps & I didn't butcher these steps too badly.  Take care.
 Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: Maria Campbell