In the contacts I had several groups. One group I no longer need. How do you
remove it? I used f6 until I landed on mail. Then the contact list. using tab I
can locate the list of groups. It won’t let me delete it. Nothing happens, no
messages or any other indication.
Using the latest wlm, windows 7 32 bit and latest jaws.
Thanks
---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational, inspirational with
a touch of humor. There is also a very extensive resource list for the blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com