that does not allow me to delete a group. Get the same results as using f6. I get the contact list of 90 contacts the groups are not in that list. using tab I can get to the groups but can not delete them.

-----Original Message----- From: NCBootman
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 11:33 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] delete group wlm

To get into Contacts in Windows Live Mail, use control and the number 3.
This will take you into the list. Find the one you want to delete and press
delete. Confirm with ok and you will think it isn't done because you will
think you are supposed to do ok again. Do not do this. Choose Cancel to end
the operation. It is set up in such a way that once you begin, you could
continue and not be hearing what you were deleting. To return to your list
of messages, press control and the number 1. I hope this helps.

NCBootMan

-----Original Message----- From: Lenny McHugh